|Accuracy||+/- 1.0%+3 mm
|DC Voltage||400mV to 1000 V
|Key Features||The Fluke 17B+ digital multimeter does all that and more.
|AC Voltage Range||400mV to 1000V
The Fluke 17B+ is multimeter which has a greater accuracy to offer. It can be used for a range of DC voltage from 400mV to 1000V. The equipment has a display of count 4000 and is capable of reading most of the testing. The Fluke 17B+ can be noted as a combination of basic electrical equipment plus temperature, frequency, and duty cycle. It is very easy to use and can be operated even with gloves on. 50% bigger display and overvoltage indicator adds up more of the charm to use them.
- The Fluke 17B+ digital multimeter does all that and more.
- Common basic electrical measurements plus temperature, frequency and duty cycle.
- Easy to use with one hand, even with gloves on.
- Key Specifications :600 V Cat III safety rating
- 50% bigger display with bright white backlight
- Over-voltage indicator
- Frequency and temperature measurement
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for ac and dc current measurements to 10 A current
- Diode test, data hold